(Redirected from Devoured)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up devour or devoured in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Devour may refer to:
- "Devour", a 2002 song by Disturbed from Believe
- Devour (film), a 2005 film directed by David Winkler
- "Devour" (song), a 2008 single by Shinedown
- "Devour", a 2009 song by Marilyn Manson from The High End of Low
- Devoured (film), a 2012 drama horror thriller film directed by Greg Olliver, starring Marta Milans, Kara Jackson, Bruno Gunn.
- Devour (album), a 2013 album by Dave Hause
- Motorola Devour, an Android-based smartphone produced by Motorola for Verizon Wireless
- A brand of frozen food products produced by Heinz
- Devoured (novel), a novel by Anna Mackmin, that was shortlisted for the Desmond Elliott Prize
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Devour.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.